*$150 sign on bonus*
*$200 completion bonus for completing 2 contracts*
Currently looking for Registered Nurses to fill immediate openings at mental health facilities in Columbia, SC. Interested candidates should preferably have med/surg. experience.
Responsibilities of the Psych. Nurse:
- Make evaluations and re-evaluate the patients’ nursing needs.
- Initiate emergency interventions and take first aid measures.
- Communicate significant findings, problems, and changes in condition or environment.
- Maintain communication with Clinical Supervisor providing updates and changes to patient data or needs, physician orders or special instructions.
- Triage patients as necessary
- Prepare and administer medications
- Assist physician and provide and monitor direct patient care.
- Screening of health complaints.
- Experience with working with psychological patients
- Strong clinical and communication skills.
- Driver’s license and vehicle are required.
- Current SC nursing license in good standing
- Current CPR Certification
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray
- Submission to a background check, including SLED
- Clean drug screen
- General knowledge of professional nursing techniques and procedures (med/surg.)
- Ability to work under conditions requiring emotional stability